St. Mary Catholic School is taking applications for an Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time full-year position. The Administrative Assistant will provide clerical support to the principal, handle receptionist duties, office management, and support students with daily routines. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity to become of part of a faith based community that grows in knowledge, follows in faith, and serves in harmony.
- Qualified candidate has:
- Strong telephone and receptionist skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Verbal, grammatical, written language
- Proficient computer skills
- Bookkeeping skills
- Secretarial experience or associate degree preferred
Required application materials include:
- Diocese of Superior Application
- Cover letter (addressed to Laura Jo Jarchow, Principal )
- Two recent professional letters of recommendation
Everything should be sent to School Office: Attn: Laura Jo Jarchow
257 S. Washington Ave, New Richmond, WI 54017
For more information call 715-246-2469
Contact Laura Jo Jarchow with any questions.